Ridgid SeeSnake 61m x 30mm Self Levelling Mini Camera with TruSense & CS6X WIFI Monitor
The SeeSnake Mini packs ruggedness and versatility into a small frame, making it a great all-around camera for a range of pipe sizes. Newly available TruSense technology provides a high dynamic range (HDR) image sensor and a Tilt Sense inclinometer for SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitors.
- The SeeSnake Mini camera reel is the smaller version of the SeeSnake Standard system.
- Now available with TruSense technology
- The Mini’s moderately stiff 61m push cable strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life
- Self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright
- Powerful FleXmitter sonde has long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions.
- TiltSense displays the camera’s pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
Features of the CS6x Versa:
- The CS6x Versa has a 5.7” daylight viewable screen, direct USB recording, full TruSense™ compatibility, and Wi-Fi connectivity for remote viewing and recording on a phone or tablet.
- The frame docks to the Compact 2/C40/M40 and can be used mounted or unmounted.
- Pivoting frame with high and low mounting positions allow flexible placement and optimal viewing.
- Docks to the Compact 2/C40/M40 camera reels for efficient transport, storage, and operation
- Line Capacity: 40 to 200mm
- Maximum Run: 61m
- Sonde: 512Hz
- Reel Frame Diameter: 510mm
- Camera Diameter: 30mm
- Camera Length: 42mm
- Push Cable Diameter: 8mm
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C to 40˚C
- Waterproof Depth: 100m
- Video Resolution: 656(H) x 492(V)
- Number of Pixels: 323K
- Lighting: 6 LEDs or 18 LEDs (for self-leveling model)
- Weight: 11.8kg