RETURN & REFUND
Returns, Repairs and Spare Parts
We want you to be 100% content and committed with your purchase. If you have ordered the wrong part or wish to return it, please see the guidelines below.
We may refuse to give you a free repair, replacement, or refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in any way that contributed to the damage
You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition, and quality
We trust and fully support the products we manufacture and sell. If you have a product that fails due to faulty manufacturing, we will replace it upon inspection. We need to know about a defective product within 7 days of making your purchase. If you are not contact to our store, we will require a picture of the defective product before making a decision to replace the product or repair it.
You are responsible for returning the product and you do not have to return product/s in the original packaging to get a refund. Return must be made within 7 days of making the purchase. If you paid by credit card and the value of the goods is over $500, a 1.65% fee will be deducted from the purchase price of the products/s and the refund will be made via EFT into your nominated bank account.
Repairs and Spare Parts
The manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that spare parts and repair facilities (a place that can fix the consumer’s goods) are available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise. How long is ‘reasonable’ will depend on the type of product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- We have accounts with Interparcel and Ship It.
- All items are dispatched on the day of ordering them if the order is placed by 12pm for small orders, except when on backorder.
- We insure each package to the value of $1000. If you require transit insurance above this amount, please contact us for a quote.
- Once dispatched, tracking numbers are set up for the customer to receive regular updates directly to the nominated email
- Progress of the delivery can be tracked on the carrier’s website as well.
- Most deliveries in local areas are overnight.
Website Security Policy
Sewer Camera Australia is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy and personal information. Our website employs extensive security measures in place to ensure your private information and credit card details remain secure.
When you go to log into the site or create a new account that the address bar switches from “http” (unencrypted) to “https” (encryped). This indicates that all information sent from your computer to our server is encrypted. The reason for this is to ensure that web pages that do not include sensitive information and are not used for transferring personal data can load up as quickly as possible.
You can be assured that your personal information is kept safe. In addition, we do not hold onto any of your credit card details on our server.
Consumer Data Policy
Sewer Cameras Australia is also an online retailer selling goods principally related to drain cleaning and plumbing equipment. It operates an email newsletter database to send subscribers details of products that may be of interest. We take seriously our obligation to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information of our customers.
If you register as a User we collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- Dispatch your order to you including your Name, Company Name, Contact Number and Address
- Retain order history relating to past orders to assist with future orders
- Send out an email newsletter with your approval